Sunday, March 8, 2009

READY

Throughout the last six month process of repositioning and resettling myself, I have consistently been asking [internally] what the most significant contribution is I may make to our human experience at this time? The same answer comes back over and over again:

To share the insights I receive/d from my experiential exploration into intimacy with you.

I know from my own explorations that exploring intimacy in all its profound radiance is one of the most significant inner/outer journeys we humans are wired to enter.

Exploring intimacy experientially - and the consequences of doing so - is such an extensive topic for discussion - and the revelations awakened are profound, liberating, and paradigm shifting. I intend now using this blog site to share whatever comes up in the moment as I now revisit the insights and revelations gifted to me through all my consciously and unconsciously entered intimate encounters.